Accounting and social services
Due to application of rational tools and optimized processes we can provide you with expert advises.
- Financial accounting with closing of annual and interim accounts according to the provisions of the article 957 and s. of CO
- Advise on closing of accounts
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Analytical accounting and cost analysis
- Finance and accounting organization
- Temporary tasks in the field of accounting, finance and/or salaries
To learn more: Code civil et des obligations Suisse
The budget makes it possible to verify that the strategy adopted by your company is successful or not, in which case, a change of direction is necessary.
Extraordinary situations can always appear. In order not to be caught off guard, the budget must consider different scenarios, in particular those which are less probable or even “unexpected” by ordinary business strategy.
The budget allows you to know and anticipate the result that your company aims to achieve. For this reason, it is necessary to estimate the expenditure and revenue. It is the consignment note that you will follow throughout the year. Though many companies wrongly overlook this approach.
Based on these projections, you will be able to plan cash requirements and adopt your overall policy. The approach is essential whether you want to launch a new activity or develop a new project within an existing business.
The budget purpose is to verify the viability and the profitability of your project based on actual and projected figures.
This project could be a creation of a new company, a new product’s launch or the addition of a concurrent activity.
Due to application of rational tools and optimized processes, we can provide you with expert advises.
Salaries accounting and salaries management according to the article 319 and s. of CO.
Deductions for social insurances
Temporary tasks in the field of accounting, financing and/or salaries
En savoir plus sur:
- Federal social insurance office
- Code Civil Suisse et Code des Obligations
- Vaud Cantonal compensation fund
- Geneva Cantonal compensation fund
- Tax rate scale (at source – Vaud)
- Tax rate scale (at source – Geneva)